THE BEST PEOPLE MAKE GREAT SOFTWARE.
It takes the best talent to create compelling, differentiated and innovative products. We help SAAS and Hi-Tech companies find the best talent in the United States and Latin America that fits their needs, company culture and exact requirements.
THE PERFECT FIT FOR SAAS & HI-TECH HIRING NEEDS
FULL-TIME HIRING FOR SAAS & HI-TECH COMPANIES
Since 1999 SAAS Talent has been focused in building a massive network within SAAS and Hi-Tech companies. We have the largest network in Linkedin and use it to help you hire the best people in United States, locally, nationally and in Latin America.
- Chief Technology Officer, Engineers & Developers
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Enterprise SAAS Sales Executives
- Enterprise SAAS Account Executives
- Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Channel Sales Executives
- Solution Engineers (SE)
- Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Managers
- VP of Product Management, Product Managers
STAFF AUGMENTATION FOR SAAS & HI-TECH COMPANIES
Resources in Latin America or the United States work directly for our SAAS and Hi-Tech clients in a staff augmentation model or project basis.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
- Custom Web & Mobile App Development
- Blockchain Development
- Database Administration
- IoT and DevOps
- ETL and DW
- Data Scientists & Data Engineer
- Machine Learning & Computer Vision Developers
DEDICATED SCOUTING TEAMS LOCATE THE IDEAL CANDIDATES IN THE US & LATAM
Our team hyper-targets, screens, interviews and builds relationships with talent in the United States and Latin America.
OUR PROVEN HIRING PRACTICE
When we hire for SAAS and Hi-Tech companies in the United States or Latin America, we hunt, find you “A” talent very fast, give you free software and proven processes for great costs.
- PROCESS designed to hunt down A talent.
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE ensures the right fit.
- SPEED is what we deliver. We are extremely fast.
- QUALITY is ensured through constant ideation.
- NETWORK foundation with 20K+ 1st connections.
SAAS TALENT GOES BEYOND RECRUITMENT