Join a Team that Values and Excites You
Scroll down to find jobs in Hi-Tech and SAAS with some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Click the Dropdown Box to Select a Specific Job
SAAS Talent Easy Apply - Drop Us Your Resume & Schedule an Interview
Get Matched to Top SAAS & Hi-Tech Jobs & Set Up An Interview
$100K-$200K + Benefits + 401K + Work Remotely + Unlimited PTO + Other Perks
- 100% Free and Confidential
- Top Local and National SAAS & Hi-Tech Companies
- All SAAS Job Functions from 3-20+ years of experience.
- Learn how to prepare and interview with top SAAS & Hi-Tech companies.
- Get networked to one of the only firms in the world dedicated to SAAS and Hi-Tech companies who has 25,000+ LinkedIn 1st Connections.
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Industry Leading EdTech Company
$140K-160K + Remote + Bonus
- As a Lead Full Stack Engineer, your mission is to work with business stakeholders and senior engineering staff across the Product Development to design the best solutions to address the business objectives for your assigned product platform(s).
- Lead development for our Tutoring B2B and B2C applications across our eCommerce platforms for web and mobile apps.
- 6+ years of experience in application architecture across multiple systems and environments.
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js, React, AWS, JSON, and SQL/NoSQL.
- Experience building B2C applications - preferably in e-commerce or fintech payment systems.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132025
Mid to Senior Full Stack .NET / C# Engineer
Innovative HealthTech SAAS Company
$120K-170K + Benefits + Equity
Bryn Mawr, PA
- The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with SQL Server 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field 2+ years of technical leadership responsibilities
Requisition ID: ILSFSUS111422
Mid - Senior Analytics Lead
Hypergrowth Data Analytics Company - Inc 5000 & SAAS Talent Top 100
$100K-$120K + Benefits + Bonus + on site
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics delivery and management consulting working with SQL, Tableau, and MS Excel. Desired: ETL, Python, Knime.
- Strong analytical thinking and client management experience with proficiency in business intelligence, data quality, and data analytics using standard analytics tools (R, Mathematica, Python) And, Data Visualization using tools such as Power BI.
- Deep understanding of data warehouse and business intelligence tools (BI, ETL, Data Quality, and RDBMS tools/platforms).
- Excellent client management and engagement skills with strong communication skills - both interpersonal & written.
- Bachelor’s in computer applications, Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field - a Master's in Business Administration is an added plus.
Requisition ID: STALUS111422
QA Test Analyst
Industry Leading eClinical SAAS Company
₤50K to ₤55K + Benefits + Remote
- Own the design and implementation of PQ/UAT testing plans, validation, and verification of the company’s enterprise software and solutions.
- The QA Test Analyst is an integral part of the company’s Product initiatives and assists in testing, verifying, and validating of software and systems.
- Work in concert with Support, Solutions Engineers, Product Management, and Technical Services/Tech Ops throughout both the implementation and development cycle.
- 1+ years as a Software Quality Analyst, Software QC, Validation, or similar experience.
- Experience with GxP, GAMP5, and software validation processes.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132022
Mid-Senior Level eClinical Product Manager
Industry Leading eClinical SAAS Company
$120K-$160K + Benefits + Work Remotely
Anywhere in the USA
- Own the CMS/DMS product and Regulated Document Management that provides specific workflows in the Life Sciences focused on Regulatory Information Management (RIMS), Quality Management (QMS), and clinical workflows.
- Establish strong relationships with customers (current and prospective) and assist in customer acquisition.
- 5-10+ years of Product Management, Business Analysis or equivalent experience with Life Sciences SAAS experience, preferably eClinical SAAS experience.
- Direct experience with Regulatory, Clinical Trials, and Validation is very important. Direct experience with RIMS, QMS, eCTD, and Document Management or Content Management workflows.
- Experience in common tools such as MS Office, Jira, Aha, Abstract, Mira, Lucid Chart, Balsamiq or similar design tools as well as BDD, TDD, and testing tool sets is a plus.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132023
Sr. DevOps Engineer
IT Services Firm
135K-150K + Work Remotely
- You will have the opportunity to recommend, design and implement new services and support existing services while working directly with our internal engineering teams.
- Manage cloud environments (AWS/Azure) and automate cloud deployments using Terraform.
- 5-10+ years of experience with configuration management and deployment automation tools such as Azure DevOps Pipelines, Terraform, or Ansible.
- Production-level experience with distributed applications at scale in the cloud (AWS/Azure) including serverless technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of modern continuous development techniques and pipelines (Azure DevOps Pipelines, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab).
Requisition ID: STNJS09132024
Ruby on Rails Engineer
Disruptive FinTech Company
$3K-$5K Monthly + Work Remotely
Latin America (Remote)
- You will be involved in the design, development, and implementation of ruby on rails into our client's fintech platform.
- You will work with and integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Must have 3-10+ years of professional development experience writing in Ruby on Rails.
- Some experience with react.js code or relevant experience in other web languages/frameworks.
- Must have experience creating web applications and a deep understanding of web technologies.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132026
Senior Director of Architecture
Global Industry Leading EdTech Company
175K-225K + Remote
Anywhere in the USA
- Our client is looking for a leader with Enterprise Architecture experience in scaled agile environments.
- Lead design discussions, prove out concepts through prototypes and be on the front lines of implementing the hardest parts of our production systems.
- Drive innovation through new technologies and approaches that serve to enhance the existing core technology base around cloud, mobile, systematized machine learning, microservices, data, and API-enabled platforms and products.
- 10+ years of software engineering and technology management experience with a minimum of 5+ years in a senior leadership role overseeing large enterprise level architecture and decision making.
- Experienced at modernizing legacy systems including the technical and change management aspects that accompany transformative change.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132027
Customer Success Manager
Disruptive Healthcare Data Software Company
100K-110K + Quarterly Bonus
- Our client is seeking to add a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to onboard new customers and build deep relationships with our existing client base.
- You need to understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering other feedback.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in B2B SAAS industry or IT services is required.
- Life Sciences and/or healthcare data analytics experience is required.
- Experience with SQL is a plus. Deep experience with onboarding and relationship management in a B2B environment.
Requisition ID: STNJS09132028